Please help BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation in any way that you can. Swim-A-Thon, Coin Canisters, Hat Day, Dress Down Day, Sam’s Club Foundation, sell your stuff on eBay… Want more info? Want to pitch in? Talk to Terri.
Here is a list of some of our Fundraising Opportunities.
- Miles For Smiles – Walk, run, skip, bike, climb, swim, or in-line skate to raise money for BASE Camp Milestone Parties.
- Celebrity Waiter Luncheon – Host a wild, crazy, and unique luncheon that will be the talk of the town.
- Hat Day, or “Dress Down Day” – Honor children on chemo. Everyone in the office who makes a donation to BASE Camp can wear a hat to school or work, or wear casual clothes to work. Fun hats make smiles. Be the coordinator of your office or school!
- Cents for Kids – Coin canister collection. Find fruitful locations for folks to drop their spare change. Every penny counts.
- Poker Run – Join the Osceola Riders on a motorcycle ride to benefit BASE Camp.
- Golf Event – Organize or participate in a fund-raising golf event.
- Sam’s Club Foundation – Hold a fund-raiser at Sam’s Club for BASE Camp. After approval for fund-raising, the SAM’S CLUB Foundation will match up to $1,000 of the funds raised at the SAM’S CLUB location.
- Sell your stuff on eBay – Designate BASE Camp to receive all or part of the revenue from your sales on eBay.
- Grant Writer’s– Are you good with words, and research? Help us finds funds, writes concept letters, and compose grant proposals.
- Tupperware– Order and have an online party or a fund raiser!