How To Donate
You can donate by Credit Card or via PayPal.
Give money to BASE Camp in the name of a loved one or send financial aid to a patient in need here.
Send to: BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation 650 North Wymore Rd., #103 Winter Park, FL 32789
Your financial support is needed. A statement of services and financial summary is provided for your review.
Here are some of the services that are provided to our children with your donation.
Sponsors a meal for a child and a parent.
Sponsors a cupcake-cake and balloons!
Sponsors a luncheon support group for 5 parents.
Sponsors one child for a 24 hour camp; accommodations, 3 meals, snacks and entertainment.
Sponsors a shopping spree, an iPad, or a weekend get-a-way for a family!
Donate Goods and Services
Contact BASE Camp for information on donating goods and services.
- BASE Camp addresses the nutritional needs of children who are on chemotherapy, and the financial needs of that family. Also, here is our list of supplies needed for Food-Baskets.
Hold a fundraiser
- Organize or participate in one of our fundraisers. Learn more
Give your Airline mileage:
- Donate airline mileage vouchers, or transfer your frequent-flyer miles.
Beneficiary in your Will:
- Designate BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation as a beneficiary in your Will, 401k, or life insurance policy.
Donate your time, product, or service.
- Volunteer to be a chaperone on an overnight outing.
- New or used functional automobiles are needed for families who need transportation to and from treatment and doctor appointments.
- Food, lodging, and entertainment activities can be donated for the children of BASE Camp.
- Child-, holiday-, or party-themed items; & Gifts in Kind are accepted.
- Hosts, estate homes, or other special venues are appreciated for private fundraisers, or “Celebrity Waiter’s Luncheon” events.
- Influential Board Members are sought to help us further our cause.
- Purchase items via the internet like normal, but if you start your shopping at one of our partner sites so that we get a commission. Thanks!
- iGive.com – Be sure to install their browser extension. Once installed, you only need to shop directly at your favourite merchant’s site.
- Good Search
- One Cause
BASE Camp is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. A copy of the official registration, and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the State. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State. 1-800-HELP-FLA